In this field of enchanted poppies, you find that some of them might cause you to lose your head, though you can still function.
- Doing a voice-over?
- Mascot of the longest-running PSA campaign in
United States history, familiarly: 3 wds.
Gloucester's virtuous son
- Wasn't indifferent
Official march of the U.S. Marine Corps: 2 wds.
- µ, sometimes
Rub in someone's face: 2 wds.
- No times: 2 wds.
Literature Nobelist who ran for president in 1990:
- Imbue with new life
Things people can't do any more: 2 wds.
- Sauce trickled over a dish
"Home of the Blues", per a 1977 act of Congress:
- Fool: 3 wds.
Unenthusiastic comment about one's job: 3 wds.
- Lea's partner in condiments
Gets away with highly risky behavior: 2 wds.
- Swinger who's often high?: 2 wds.
"I did NOT see that coming": 2 wds.
- They've each got a point
Sang: 2 wds.
- Important figure for a potential investor:
2 wds., abbr.
Inverted comma: 2 wds.
- Carrots' pale cousins
- Area categorized by a particular Köppen
classification: 2 wds.
Of all time
- Installment in the MCU?
- Acquires through effort
- BoSox division: 2 wds., abbr.
- Defeat in a game of: 2 wds.
- Give in person: 2 wds.
- Hannah of Yahoo! Sports
- Hose attachment
- Host machine
- "Il Penseroso" poet
- King with an Oscar and four Emmys
- Morning office
- up (starting a hole)
- Wild or violent
- Botch horribly, as a pronunciation
- Casual cotton slacks
- Drink from the Tahitian for "good": 2 wds.
- Eponymous inventor Earl
- Fermented soybean dish
- Girl who calls Peppermint Patty "sir"
- K+, e.g.
- Not miss
- They're shunned by the pious
- Turnkey, in Britain
- Twitch stream reactions
- Vaccine provider, sometimes
- What the Colt .45s renamed themselves after the
- Chance, e.g.
- Covered with grease, say
- Football's "Broadway Joe"
- Freight transporter, sometimes
- Gets underway
- Married name of Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Nate of FiveThirtyEight
- Only Central American country with no Pacific coast
- Puts forth
- Shakespeare library founder
- Supplies a fitting line
- Wipes out spectacularly: 2 wds.