Reward: The Economist levels up!
The Economist knows that imported anesthetics are the most cost-effective way
to make something numb.
- 9-11 terrorist Mohamed
- Animal in the title of a Strauss operetta
- Take a nap or demolish a building
- Legolas or Galadriel, e.g.
- Bambi’s aunt
- Microscale sheet of film used for storing rows of images of pages
- Ponyta is this type
- Sombrero, beret, or kepi, e.g.
- South American capital that’s the same length as its country name
- Darling dog
- Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda
- Album with “Love in an Elevator”
- Fruit that shares its name with a Shakespearean character
- Capture or take possession of, usually with force
- IRA plan used by small businesses
- Plantation of the O'Hara family
- Duo that sang “All the Things She Said”
- Excessively cute
- Untouchable Marvel character
- Lingua latīna
- Esperanto and Nihongo
- Dansk and Español
- Gaeilge and Swahili
- Magyar and Português
- Harshen Hausa
- Deutsch and Italiano
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Afrikaans and Slovenščina