The girl has decided to learn more about names by visiting a library. Today is special as drag queens have come to read to the kids AND perform the songs that inspired their names! Unfortunately, today's emcee has mixed up his script and he can't remember the line-up or what songs are on the playlist.
- This queen has the same name as one of the singers in tonight's playlist, although the song she chose is not sung by her. (5)
- This redheaded queen is known to be quite the doll although she's often described as being scruffy or tattered. (3)
- She might be seen hanging out with her friends Nancy and George. (4)
- This queen bee is known to be a killer when fighting on the streets, especially in her red beret and green leotard. (5)
- Despite being a drag queen, she is known to literally drag things in, is famous for her pajamas, and often avoids inquisitiveness as it's known to be quite lethal for her. (3)
- Her family is (archaically) famous for growing brassicas like brussels sprouts, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli; who also sung that lipsync song referenced for another queen. (4)
- This queen took inspiration from an actress who played the mother of a boy who famously goes on an adventure with an alien. (3)
- This queen was partly inspired by another queen who lipsynced to a song about an "everlasting love" on a show she didn't win. (4)
- Her favorite drink is one you can get from Moe, the bartender. (4)
- This Enchanted queen, or should I say "princess", will obey your every word. (4)
- She says that if anyone were to play her in a movie about her, she would choose either Anya Taylor-Joy or Kate Beckinsale. (4)
- This Old English queen is particularly fond of giants, particularly one that Tolkien had made more verdant. (3)
- She's been described as having a force that draws you in, and others say she consistently earns a thousand dollars each night. (1)
- Although she can't travel, she can definitely entertain guests or house a parasite (4).
- This queen was inspired by a famous Black journalist and activist who co-founded the NAACP. (3)
- She took a long break from posting her videos on the internet after losing her Marbles. (5)
- When she's not performing here, she works as a Nurse at a Center where strange, yet portable monsters are treated. (3)
- This queen is known to give shelter to others especially when it's windy. (3)
- This queen always manages to get people moving westward to see her show "Night After Night". (3)
- Don't walk in on her as she's dressing, otherwise you'll have egg on your face, in short. (4)
- When this queen walks down the streets of Madrid, the people on the street call her "honey". (4)
- This legendary Hyrulean princess is often linked to a specific kind of cap. (6)
- She bears no relation to a famous Julianne, Mandy, or Roger. (5)
- It may look like she took inspiration from one of the letters of the modern Filipino alphabet, but her name is not pronounced in the same way. (2)
- This queen is known to serve "Italian grandmother" realness. (5)
- This sporty queen was inspired by a Hall of Famer who first played in Boston, moved to Chicago after a decade, then retired a couple of years later. (3)
- In one of her former jobs, she straight up judged aspiring pop stars every week in a cold hearted way. (5)
- The name this brunette queen uses in The Office is the same name she uses when she performs and in real life. (7)
- She loved this Hawaiian staple food so much she named herself after it. (3)
- Often seen encircled by her trade, Mark, this queen is known to also enjoy the three fundamentals of learning. (1)
- This queen might shoyu her shio love for a specific dish that you can't miso out. (5)
- This queen is known to be of hope, light, or creation. (3)
- She gives "space witch" realness and is often seen fighting a group of colourful teenagers in disguise. (4)
- Contrary to popular belief, she does not come from multiple fishy-sounding families of western deer that only have males. (8)
- She likes showing a bit of leg, but only the front part. (4)
- In one incident, someone literally slayed at the club and despite that she asked the DJ to "not kill the groove" or she'd commit arson. (6)
- This queen will be "rooting for you" and angrily ask you to "be quiet" and "take responsibility for yourself". (4)
- "There is a queen in China" who wears "a coat" to honor her family who have been stuck in "purgatory" since the "Byzantium" era. (5)
Ends of each script (ordered by last name)
- Performing a song from 2017, please welcome to the stage (7 6 4)!
- Performing a song from 2014, please welcome to the stage (5 4)!
- Performing a song from 2017, please welcome to the stage (5 5 1)!
- Performing a song from 2010, please welcome to the stage (3 3 4)!
- Performing a song from 2011, please welcome to the stage (4 3-5)!
- Performing a song from 2001, please welcome to the stage (4 4)!
- Performing a song from 2001, please welcome to the stage (3 6-2)!
- Performing a song from 2001, please welcome to the stage (4 4 1 5)!
- Performing a song from 2017, please welcome to the stage (3 3 3-4)!
- Performing a song from 2000, please welcome to the stage (4 3 3-3)!
- Performing a song from 2008, please welcome to the stage (5 5)!
- Performing a song from 2020, please welcome to the stage (4 8)!
- Performing a song from 2016, please welcome to the stage (5 3 4)!
|TRACK LIST||TIPS EARNED|