Trying to untangle these two brothers' stories, you come across an unusual collection of records.
- Why isn't Russell breathing?
It's all Ron's doing.
- Russell gets Scarlet Fever.
- Despite some misunderstandings, at last a gentleman marries Russell.
Everyone prefers Ron's groom.
- Leftist Ron wants revolution.
Russell would rather be gangsta.
- Poor Russell's husband's dismembered!
Eventually Ron's remains are all recovered.
- A retiree trains Ron.
Russell's treated like royalty.
- It's always Ron's name first.
But Russell often jumps higher.
- Faults empower Ron.
Though Russell's small for his given age, he's a prodigy that helps defeat evil.
- Where is Russell's first wife?
Maybe she likes Ron's popular radio show.
- A lover suggests Russell enter a convent.
Vengeance for some losses falls to Ron.
- Rotten luck when it's Russell's name that's called.
Ever protective, Ron volunteers in his place.
- Ron likes wearing feathers and is in charge of wind and wisdom.
Conversely, Russell likes war and is in charge of keeping the sun in the sky.
- Being "powerless" never stopped Ron.
Fluid motion is more Russell's thing.
- No one can see Ron.
It's Russell who's the hot one!
- Russell was kidnapped away!
Now Ron must encounter puppets.