She may not have won his heart, but she did win a major award.
- Rivera who was playing Aurora when he started hosting Showtime 81 blocks uptown
- Song on the Talladega Nights soundtrack along with three of his
- Encounter, as between his small-town girl and city boy on a midnight train
- Eggs often eaten by someone homophonous with his wife Eydie's surname
- Say, writing fifty songs a day for a week — and not to win a bet like he did
- Dec. clock setting one zone west of where he manages the Red Wings
- What he was "Lookin' for" in a 2017 music video
- Number of issues in his Speedball series
- " Fou" (episode in which he portrayed Dante)
- "Humor social lubricant . . ." (from his How to be Funny)
- Like his turn as Vito in Jersey Boys
- Dir. from Old Snydale to where he played rugger '76–'88
- What his "Did I do that?" failed to do to blame
- Geo. term that became obs. just after his album The Hard Way came out
- Items in the credits of his Reality Bites, Shattered Glass, etc.
- Beast he was the hunter of
- Cities like Dallas, where he shot hoops '98–'04
- Kind of org. employing his love interest in Wonder Woman 1984
- Item he wears on Family Feud and sells in his clothing line
- With "The," the show his pre-Carnac questions-before-responses bit spoofed
- Feature of the German uniform he wore as a disguise in Wonder Woman
- Explosion that his Escape From LA character might have supplied a map to?
- What he was for most of Family Matters's run
- Composer David Nessim, to him
- Day of the wk. after the night when his self-titled 1965 CBS variety show aired
- Namesakes of Carrey's character in that sequel he directed
- Little Sunshine (2006 movie featuring him)
- What neither he nor the Golden State team he coaches is satisfied with?
- Him and Sabina Beekman, for example
- Him, to Bindi
- His character in The Blues Brothers books these
- Gardner seen in his Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid