Show canned hints
|start, id, images||
Do any of these drawings look familiar? Maybe you can find out which real-life things they represent.
|relate, connect, correspond||
You may have noticed that the crossword-style clues are cluing some very odd things. Do any of the clue answers seem like they could correspond to the images at the top of the puzzle? Is there a pattern that allows you to transform one into another?
You may notice that the list of crossword-style clue answers is in alphabetical order. Maybe you should put them in a different order? What other orderings are given in this puzzle?
Once you've put all of the clues in the right order, read the changed letters from their corresponding drinks.
You wanted drinks, but instead you got...
- Product containing 38 million people; some assembly required
- A moderately large car with four-wheel drive from Marina Piccola
- A physician who specializes in treating chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart
- Small droplets of morning condensation on a water bubbler
- The number of years that a crocodile-like creature has lived
- The noise that the protagonist of Despicable Me would make if he were to imitate a cow
- What a eucalyptus-eating marsupial shows at a bar
- A postal service that uses very small envelopes
- A cephalopod from New England
- A theater script written by the actress who portrayed Nicole Roberts in Danger Bay
- A short melody about an egg shape
- 3.14 of a standard unit of tire pressure
- An expert legume
- The way Sol gives nonverbal assent
- A lichen-like plant growing in the Alps
- Genetic material from near the equator
[See original puzzle for images]